- Double-ended marker allows for chisel-tip tags on one side and bullet-tip on the other
- Each marker has both an 8mm chisel-tip and 2mm bullet nib
- Oil-based paint means it will stay where you want without fading
Zebra Mckee Double-Ended Paint Marker
These double-ended paint markers from Zebra feature an 8mm chisel-tip nib on one end and a 2mm bullet-tip nib on the other.
These double-ended paint markers from Zebra feature an 8mm chisel-tip nib on one end and a 2mm bullet-tip nib on the other. This results in a very versatile paint marker, allowing for chisel style tags with various add-ons with the bullet nib. Additionally, if you want to get into some cutty spots that the chisel won’t allow for, then turn it around and use the bullet nib to leave your mark.
The plastic-bodied marker features oil-based paint, and is quite low-odour compared to some other paint markers available – perfect for using both indoors or outdoors.
- Zebra Mckee double-ended paint marker available in 3 colours: white, silver & gold
- 8mm chisel-tip nib on one end, 2mm bullet nib on the other end
- Oil-based, weather-proof, fade-proof paint
- Writes on metal, black rubber, glass, plastics, paper, etc
- Imported from Japan
|Marker Nib Type||
It's streaky sometimes but it has a very beautiful silver that looks like anything else I've tested. Both chisel and round nibs are good. It's very low odor too