- Small pocket-sized body makes this marker ultra-portable
- Durable 3.3mm nib means you can use it without it fraying easily
- Bright, white industrial paint leaves your tags in all conditions for ages
- Durable aluminium body keeps it safe from breaking
Pentel White 100W Paint Marker
The classic Pentel White 100W bullet-point marker is a convenient size for your pocket. This metal-bodied paint marker is shorter than most and features a large bullet-point nib that is 3.3mm wide.
Out of stock
The classic Pentel White 100W bullet-point marker is a convenient size for your pocket. This paint marker is shorter than most and features a large bullet-point nib that is 3.3mm wide.
The paint inside the metal body is opaque, white permanent paint and is best suited for non-porous surfaces such as metal, plastic, glass, rubber, etc. The nib itself is very durable and can be flared out for fatter lines if required.
- Pentel White 100W (also known as Pentel X100W)
- Quick drying, permanent, fade-proof, waterproof white paint
- For use on non-porous surfaces (eg. metal, plastic, glass, rubber, etc)
|Marker Nib Type||
This is by far these best white marker for the streets out there. Fits in your pocket perfectly. The only problem I have with it is that if you don’t clean out the inside of the cap it is quite hard to pull off. But other than that, definitely a great buy! Big ups to Handstyler! Keep up the good work!
Yep, these markers are super opaque and the durable nib means you can get a lot of tags out of it. And yeah, if the paint dries then it can definitely get a bit sticky, though I guess permanent paint has its tradeoffs! Thanks for the review, Hank :)
Quick safe and honest! That's what everyone's looking for right?
Highly recommended and quality products
5 star yo!
Thanks for the review, Nick! Hopefully more markers will be sent your way again
Eggshell Stickers – ES-2 4mm Reversible-Nib Marker & Sticker Pack