- Soft, squeezable body allows for drippy tags if required
- Bright, opaque paint leaves tags that attract attention
- 7mm chisel-tip nib gets you dope chisel tags with ease
- Permanent oil-based paint means your tags will stay where you want them to
Pentel MWP30 Chisel Paint Marker
These paint markers from Pentel feature a soft squeezable body with permanent, opaque paint and a 7mm chisel-tip nib.
These paint markers from Pentel feature a soft squeezable body with permanent, opaque paint and a 7mm chisel-tip nib. The squeezable body is soft like the body of a mop, and if you cut or flare out the nib you will be able to get drips by squeezing the body as you write.
The paint inside is opaque and permanent, and will be able to be used on most surfaces, including paper, wood, glass, ceramic, plastic, metal, etc.
- For use on most surfaces (paper, wood, ceramic, glass, plastic, metal, etc.)
Great packaging and great communication meets great products!
Hi Ant, thanks for the kind review! Enjoy those markers!! :)
Juicy, bright paint marker - what more could you want :). Thanks for the review, Will!
The chiseltip is really solid and I use it alot. Mostly on smooth surfaces though. The ink flow is really good and the black is one of the best blacks I've seen so far. Oil based markers are far superior to everything else on the market.
Ordered 2 of these boys, gold and silver, gold isn't the best, but silver is really good, the bad fact about both is ink flow, not so good for tagging, maybe only if you do canvases? Idk but still good
Thanks for the review, Mr. Scratch!